The mission of the technology team is to move ideas from vision to deployed business capability with high quality, scalability and timely delivery, wrapped in a repeatable and predictable workflow, using as much reliable automation as possible. We are very much focused on finding the most suitable technologies and tools for the job and applying them in the optimal configurations to achieve our business goals.
Our tech team is small, versatile and highly skilled: everyone is involved with, and critical to, projects that have major business impact.
Currently, we are looking for a data-centric, Production Support Engineer who is highly motivated, self-driven and will enjoy the following challenges and responsibilities. NOTE: This is NOT a network support, desktop support, DevOps, Site Reliability or server administration position.
- Investigate, reproduce, and diagnose complex data, UI and SaaS configuration issues affecting our customers. You should be passionate about solving tough technical problems and recommending improvements to products and processes.
- You will be responsible for taking ownership of case escalations from the Client Services Support team and triaging them to determine if the case is a platform defect, SaaS configuration issue, working as designed or a training issue. The ability to dig into SQL data and SaaS configurations, as it relates to specific customer issues is huge.
- Triaging defects utilizing your experience with root cause analysis, especially as it relates to data and platform configurations.
- Improve the documentation, process, and communication between our customer facing teams and the product and software engineering teams, as it relates to customer configurations, data ingestion and customer portal usage.
- Providing timely information to customer facing teams to improve overall customer satisfaction.